McKenzie County Specialty Clinics
McKenzie County Specialty Clinics’ overall hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday and offer the following services:
- Aesthetics Clinic – 8:00 am – 12:00 pm – every Wednesday
To schedule an appointment call (701) 842-3771
- Orthopedics Clinic – Watch Video Here!– 8:00 am – 5:00 pm – Monday – Friday
To schedule an appointment call (701) 444-8730
- General Surgery Clinic
To schedule an appointment call our Rural Health Clinic (701) 842-3771
- Great Plains Women’s Health – twice a month
To schedule an appointment call (701) 774-7687 and ask for a Watford City appointment.
- MCHS’ Outreach Sites
- Tioga Medical Center (Tioga, ND)- Orthopedic Clinic/Surgery
- Mountrail County Medical Center (Stanley, ND) – Orthopedic Clinic
- CHI St. Alexius Health (Williston, ND) – Orthopedic Clinic/Surgery
- Sidney Health Center (Sidney, MT) – Dr. Bennion, ENT
Additional clinics will be added as they become available.
For additional information please call (701) 842-3771 or stop by and see us today at 709 4th Ave NE, Watford City! You can also schedule appointments using My Sanford Chart.
McKenzie County Specialty Clinics also offers translation services.