Horizon Assisted Living
About The Horizon:
The Horizon is adjoined to the Good Shepherd Home. It has 15 apartments.
- 9 One bedrooms, with 624 sq.ft.
- 2 One Bedrooms, with den’s 768 sq. ft.
- 4 Two bedrooms, with 864 sq. ft.
- Two of which have been newly improved to meet the demands of the public.
- Each apartment has a 24 hour call system which alerts the staff at the Good Shepherd Home.
- The apartments are furnished with a stove, refrigerator, air conditioner and blinds.
- All areas in “The Horizon “ are wheelchair accessible.
- You can feel safe at “The Horizon” as the facility is security controlled for your protection.
About The Manor:
The Manor is our Independent Living facility.
- There are 4 one bedroom apartments, all of which are furnished with a stove, refrigerator, air conditioner and blinds.
- A wide spacious hall with hand rails connects the Manor, Horizon, and the Good Shepherd Home.
- An exclusive dining room atmosphere is provided for your noon meal which is prepared, especially for you, 7 days a week in the kitchen of the Good Shepherd Home.
- “The Horizon” and “The Manor” provides active adults a full range of choices as to the care and living they prefer.
- The staff is dedicated to helping seniors live at their highest level of independence and ability.
The staff at “The Horizon” take pride in the wide variety of services which are included in your monthly rent.
- In house Mail services
- 24 Hour Emergency response system
- Complimentary Laundry facilities
- Heat, Electricity, Air, Water, and Garbage
- Secured access to building
- Dinner 7 days a week
- Activity Program
- Weekly Blood Pressure by RN
- Weekly trip to town
- Monthly trip to Williston
- Maintenance as needed
- Coffee 24 hours a day