Dr. Ravindra Joshi joins McKenzie County Healthcare Systems, Inc.’s medical team bringing with him many years of experience and prior service in northwestern North Dakota.
Dr. Joshi is certified by:
• American Board of Physician Specialists
• The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeon of Canada
• Intercollegiate Specialty Board, Orthopedic Surgery, United Kingdom
• University of Liverpool, United Kingdom
• University of Bombay, India
Through his certifications and achievements, Dr. Joshi is certified in orthopedic surgery by American, Canadian, British and Indian examining bodies. He received his Master of Surgery at Bombay University, India, and completed orthopedic residency at St. Thomas and Guy’s Hospital Orthopedic Program, London. He received advanced medical education through fellowship training in total joint replacement surgery at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and New York Orthopedic Hospital. Additionally he is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of North Dakota.
Dr. Joshi has advanced skills in:
• Total Joint Replacement of Hip, Knee and Shoulder
• Sports Related Surgery Including Meniscal, ACL and Ligament Reconstruction
• Trauma Surgery
• Shoulder Surgery Including Rotator Cuff
• Hand Surgery Including Carpal Tunnel Surgery
• Foot Surgery Including Bunion Surgery
Dr. Joshi offers Personalized Care based on Patient First and Patient Focused compassionate care.
Schedule an appointment today using My Sanford Chart